• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Huge Clearout of Lifetime DiyAudio Member

First batch of items went out today upon satisfied receipt please post in the thread to encourage everyone else’s trust and goodwill.

Like I said all of this is USA only if you are foreign simply get it shipped to a US address and then it can be relayed to you.

And like I said, I cannot give ultra specific information on contents of some of these things, as the whole point behind the sale to clear space rapidly.

Everything is already boxed.

The price differential is pretty dramatic to original cost or going rate and I hope that helps offset any uncertainty.

The answer is, I don’t know.

I think it needs a leaky cap replaced. It was working a year ago, but then it sounded crackly when I turned it on recently.

If it were working perfectly, it could sell easily online for three times my present price plus shipping.

If you read the entirety of the description, it says nothing is sold with any warrantee of any kind.

Again, I don’t have time to sit and test everything. Everything is already boxed. The prices are extremely competitive.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. It’s a CSA-14. See further information here when it was just fine: https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=29746.0

It’s listed for 950 and €1600, 2-3x my asking price, which is what I said. Shipping will probably be $100 which includes box wrapping, etc. and postage. So it’s essentially selling for $400. It is very rare to find it for 110 V and not 220V, which is what those examples are. Very few make it stateside.

Any other questions you might have about a particular unit you can reach out to me via private message.

As stated there will be price cuts to get everything out the door so if you are unhappy about something, you can just wait it out.

Last edited:
Sorry , didn't want to annoy you. I missed the part that shipping is included. My friend was interested since it was his first "dream amp "some 25 years ago and he never got it. He has much better gear but nostalgia kicked in. I'm not going to encourage him because it would be me who would have to fix it and
" it's probably a capacitor" phrase is a favorite one with technicians :)
All the best with the sale.

No, it’s literally a capacitor. I removed the bad one. I just don’t have time like I said I am sick. I’m trying to give you my best interpretation of what’s going on. If I wanted to top Dollar, Id fix it and go to eBay.

(Also I have sold my repair part stockpile)

Honestly, i loved that amp. Built like a tank. The best tube and solid-state combo in a compact package.

Last edited: