Bybee Quantum Purifier Measurement and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found these ones are suitable for a frigid effect
images

I started this thread by sincerely asking this....
Has anybody here experience of the Bybee Quantum Purifiers, and if so can they describe the sonics effects and benefits ?.
Close to eight years ago and close to 1400 posts later still no concrete test results, just endless naysaying that has derailed to puerile discussion about penis enlargers and breast pumps...yeah, really.

SY, could you please describe the test conditions and clarify what the two traces are recording ?.
204951d1294774823-bybee-quantum-purifier-measurement-analysis-bybeee-vs-resistor-out-1k.jpg

Nor did experiment support the implied increase in electron velocity (I'm rather proud of the hack I used to measure that!).
Please elaborate.

Thank you, Eric.

Last edited:
Hi, Eric, long time!

To measure any changes in electron velocity, I put the BQP in series with the cathode of a CRT in my Sekusui oscilloscope. If the devices really did violate first principles as claimed and could increase electron velocity, the trace would move from its no-BQP position. It didn't- rock steady with the device in or bypassed.

In that graph, the output of the soundcard was connected to the input via the BQP. 1kHz sine wave stimulus. 24 bit, 96k sample rate. In the other channel, the device connecting out to in was the reference resistor (a 50 cent current sensing resistor with the same DCR). No signal averaging. As you can see... no difference.

Close to eight years ago and close to 1400 posts later still no concrete test results

Are you joking?????

To measure any changes in electron velocity, I put the BQP in series with the cathode of a CRT in my Sekusui oscilloscope. If the devices really did violate first principles as claimed and could increase electron velocity, the trace would move from its no-BQP position. It didn't- rock steady with the device in or bypassed.

Thank you Dr. Millikan, you should get a Nobel for that.

A differential test is required....

Hi, Eric, long time!
Hello Stuart, yes long time no see.

What do you mean by moving ? Cro trace spreading horizontally or shifting vertically or what ?.
In that graph, the output of the soundcard was connected to the input via the BQP. 1kHz sine wave stimulus. 24 bit, 96k sample rate. In the other channel, the device connecting out to in was the reference resistor (a 50 cent current sensing resistor with the same DCR). No signal averaging. As you can see... no difference.
When I zoom in on the plot there are many differences between the two traces.
That said, by your description you are measuring two different signal paths, one with QP and one with reference resistor, so as I see it this is not a conclusive test....ie expect the two channels to not perfectly correlate ever and the plot is mostly a measure of channel differences.
Stuart, I am in no way attempting to discredit your work, I just feel that this test is flawed and please correct me if you feel otherwise.

Are you joking?????
For the above reasons I am not joking.

Regards, Eric.

Hey Eric.
I need you to send those cables back.
PM me for my mailing address.
se
Haha, forgot all about them until now....fractured vertebra, house move etc, they fell through the cracks, don't think I have them any more ....my sincere apologies.
Maybe for the future again, but not on this thread please. PM me is fine.

Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.