Three Channel Amplifier w/PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Arriving Soon!

HPA-nxV203PS

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Three Channel Version of the nxV201PS

Designed for Active Loudspeakers and Multi-Channel HT Amplifiers.
Up to 60,000uf of supply filtering
Dual high current full wave recifiers
Channel One and Two can be bridged via jumper, for 300 watt High power channel
Two nxV203PS modules makes a Six channel amplifier
Three channels powered from a single power transformer
Can be powered from audio grade SMPS
Very compact and very high end sound quality.
Measuring only 275mm x 73mm x 40mm
3 Channels with PSU can be installed onto a Conrad MF75-300

Here is the completed nxV203ps module mounted in a Conrad MF30-75 heat sink.
This module is now available for purchase from our web site.
Currently we are offering this module with free postage and handling world wide.
A discount of $200.00AUD also applies if you purchase two of the 3 channel modules. Also in addition to that, there is free postage and handling for the two modules world wide.
This offer is valid till the 24th of December 2009. :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Hi Anthony, on your web page you suggest SMPS as a possibility to power these - any specific recommendations?

Hi John

The Hypex 400 watt min SMPS with 49 volt rails would be a great match for these modules or you could use the coldamp 400 watt SMPS with the same voltage rails. Both power supplies have a 600 watt max rating.
But for my money I would use the Hypex model.

I hope this helps John.
If you have any other questions, let me know I would be happy to answer them.

I look at your site once a week, what more do you want :D

Yeah, it looks nice :)
Any specs on heatsink ?

I want to see your coming 800watt and tube/mos Hybridamp;)

Ha Ha Ha :) Thanks Tinitus, would you like to buy one of the 203ps modules? :D

The heat sink is one of Conrads MF30-75 so it has a 0.37 C degree / 80 degree rise. and it measures 300mm x 75mm x 48mm.

We will see how we go with the other modules, I will be trying to get the 800 watter out by Feb 2010, the Tube/mosfet a little bit later than that :D

Have a great Christmas / New Year! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.