Spooky and Hellraiser SMD 60W amps (wolverine compatible IPS)

Hi OmeEd and Thimios
Given the similarities betweem the slewmaster series, the wolverine and this Spooky and Hellraiser SMD 60W amps, I have wondered if the original slewmaster IPS's were compatible with both the wolverine and this Spooky and Hellraiser SMD 60W amps.
The original slewmaster IPS's were through hole. I haven't waded through the many pages of all these OPS amps, so it may have been mentioned that they are or are not compatible with each other.
As far as I know there is no out of the box compatibility between any. My intention was to use the SMD Spooky on my Wolverine EF3 OPS. Pete told me to change something for that but I can't find he message back. Might have to do with the VAS current.

1000013248.jpg

I assembly it, ips is infidel light bulb test is ok however I cannot set bias, no current flow through output transitors. Can we test ops and ips separately?

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2013
Paid Member
Hard to see with 100% certainty in your picture, but check Q104, looks like you the EB wires reversed, looks like RED is Emitter on the transistor and should be on the right pin on the board as your picture is facing, but may be on the left pin? Some overhead, clear high quality pictures may assist with our help.