• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Parasound HCA-2200II & HCA-3500 Amplifier Fuseholders

Things you have for sale.
Parasound HCA-2200II & HCA-3500 power amplifier fuseholders; will fit other models as well. These are leftover stock from when I did warranty repair for them. One pair available for free... just pay the First Class shipping. I cannot respond currently as I am locked to no more than 5 message replies in an hour (!??). Please pm me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Attachments

• IMG_4577.JPG
    IMG_4577.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 45
bigskyaudio-Do you have any other parts that are serviceable for use in upgrading the infamous Parasound HCA 3500? I located the HOLCO resistors but want to do the next most recommended upgrades that are feasible to this amp. I realize you no longer do this service so I am trying to secure as many of the parts for a local AZ shop. Many Thanks.