Only two links allowed in signature

Founder
Joined 2000
Paid Member
@mbrennwa when you mentioned this many months ago, we said that we implemented the limit mainly to reduce clutter appearing between posts, but that we were not trying to get in the way of anyone having fun. I believe Gerard increased your limit to 5 links (which AllenB set back to default, and I have just now set back to 5).

You should be able to now include 5 links. Let me know if this isn't the case.

Can I ask that in the spirit of these changes, you make your links visually unobstructive - please consider moving the big heavy circles, and keeping the bright links to a minimum.

Or maybe we should just change the link color of sig links to grey. Yeah that's probably the way to go.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2005
Paid Member
I changed my signature to use only one single link to my "user page", where I put more links / details.

When I tried to change to big circles to something nicer, I got an error message saying that I only 5 links are allowed, and I could not save the signature without the big circles. There seems to be something wrong with that error message, because my signature now contains only ONE link.