NAD M22 question.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rather than send NAD an email I figured I would give the community a chance.

Its regarding the NC400 module used in the NAD M22 and my question is: Why is the NC400 module "floating" and not incorporated directly with the motherboard as in one unit. Could it be that Hypex is building and delivering the module to NAD or is there some other circuit reasons like keeping the two circuits isolated from one another to suppress noise etc ??

Many thanks

Rather than send NAD an email I figured I would give the community a chance.

Its regarding the NC400 module used in the NAD M22 and my question is: Why is the NC400 module "floating" and not incorporated directly with the motherboard as in one unit. Could it be that Hypex is building and delivering the module to NAD or is there some other circuit reasons like keeping the two circuits isolated from one another to suppress noise etc ??

Many thanks

I think every time this question related to the NAD M22 comes up they cringe remotely. :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.