I feel like a fool right now

I altered one PRR's amps and I blew up someone's Focal Utopia's.

I just started taking an electronics engineering course, and did not listen to a reply from a concurrent email we've been having stating from he, "DO NOT ADD SUCH A HIGH VALUE OF RESISTOR, TO THE OUTPUT. "YOU WILL BLOW SOMEONE"S AMP." I did not listen.

PRR gave the guy an email showing an LTSpice schematic of that mod I worked on. PRR has told myself recently I added about tens of volts, or more, of DC to the output of his amp, that he built on my word that things would sound amazing.

PRR only listened because we 3 students have developed a revolutionary, filtration process, that also can amplify a signal 10 times or more. PRR was very intrigued.

Guy that I gave a destruction of your life of music, I am sorry. From now on, I listen to PRR.

Believe myself, through PRR, I have sent him all the funds necessary to compensate this individual for his loss of his headphones.

Do not hate me. I am probably the vainest person on Earth. I am also the most stubborn.

PRR, tell this guy what you told me. Convince him. The output resistors near the output cap are the problem. PRR and I now do not think there is any way to fix my mistake. The filter resistor's middle resistor that I codenamed, "Shrek" is wrong. The power filter's middle resistor that I codenamed, "Anthesis" is wrong. Everything else has the potential with enough research to work.

My technology does work in certain cases, I recently added 910k decoupling resistors to an amp of mine. This was not the design I screwed up. There's a lot of DC, but this SOB sounds amazing. 910K is what killed his amp.

In all fairness however, PRR's original design shows mV of DC on the output in LTSpice. My mod shows nV of DC on the output. I thought in arrogance that I had fixed things. LTSpice was completely incorrect. This is a great starter program, but the values are sometimes off.

My greatest apologies,

Mr. Vain.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user