Cable woes with FIIO K7

Hi all. Recently bought a Fiio K7 non-BT version and a pair of DT700 Pro X and ATH R70X. Bought the non-BT version because it was way cheaper and I thought Bluetooth won't have much of a use since my headphones will be plugged into the K7 anyways. Alas was I wrong.

K7 comes with a usb 2.0 type b to type a cable. I plugged the cable into my android phone using an otg adapter, but the music would pause if there was any slight movement in the otg connection. Tried multiple otg adaptors but nothing worked. Bought a usb 2.0 type b to type c cable and it solved the issues for a while but again the music has started pausing with slight cable movement. I am unable to isolate the issue. What should I do. Please help, the good people of DIY AUDIO.

PS: I own a 150 dollar samsung phone. Nothing too fancy. The cables and otg connectors were all amazon bought, nothing Hi-fi.

I have 2 OTG cables I got for use with a 10 inch android tablet, one was more expensive and is a good tight fit for now but that probably won't last too long.
The cheap one was quite loose from new and will break contact if moved. I've looked at the options and decided I'm going to get a Raspberry pi 4 to use as a headless streamer so there is no need for a cable plugged into my tablet but it does rely on WiFi to access/control the R-pi from a tablet or phone.

Another option is Bluetooth aptx hd (which is not without issues) or maybe LDAC but buying a new tablet that can handle LDAC will cost much more than I'm prepared to spend just now.

Your cheapest solution might be to buy a quality OTG cable/adaptor.