Bybee Quantum Purifier Measurement and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they are the folks that I 'hang with' and I learn more from them, than I can from most people. I include Mitch Cotter and Ed Oxner in my mix of super old guys. They are all masters of their own areas of expertise. Very few people, my age or younger, with the exception of Kirkwood Rough, and a few others, teach me as much.
Physics was my degree, 45 years ago, but I never did physics, and so much of what these old timers tell me is still hard to swallow, much of the time, but I try to keep an open mind and it has been valuable to gain their trust. I have learned new concepts, discussed higher order subjects, and generally learned to make better audio products, because of this. I will again state, that I have no stake at this time in Bybee, except friendship, and a have a worked on few projects that involve electronic design, exclusively over the last 15 years. Whether you believe me, or not, makes little difference.

Last edited:
I will again state, that I have no stake at this time in Bybee, except friendship, and a have a worked on few projects that involve electronic design, exclusively over the last 15 years.

That's what makes it so sad that you allow yourself to be associated with scam artists and your reputation as a solid and accomplished designer to be tarnished.

For everyone else, I AM an accomplished design engineer, world known, for the last 35 years. What I design works, because I keep an open mind as to accomplish the best that I can do, rather than just make snide remarks about the efforts of others.
My designs are not the best that can be made in this world, but I try. Charles Hansen has more resources, and he beats me on occasion. So does Nelson Pass. There are also other vacuum tube designs that give me a REAL RUN for my money. The best in my limited experience, came from Dick Sequerra, but there are others that sound darn good. This is the point and purpose of my life, to make better audio products, your interests may differ.

I installed one of these Quantum Purifiers in my refrigerator and you know what? It makes all my food taste better and last weeks longer. Hats off to Mr. Bybee :joker:

Next I'm going to try installing one on my aquarium filter. I will let everyone know what the goldfish have to say.

For everyone else, I AM an accomplished design engineer, world known, for the last 35 years. What I design works, because I keep an open mind as to accomplish the best that I can do, rather than just make snide remarks about the efforts of others.
My designs are not the best that can be made in this world, but I try. Charles Hansen has more resources, and he beats me on occasion. So does Nelson Pass. There are also other vacuum tube designs that give me a REAL RUN for my money. The best in my limited experience, came from Dick Sequerra, but there are others that sound darn good. This is the point and purpose of my life, to make better audio products, your interests may differ.

Hats off to the humble admission of excellence by contemporaries.

J C Whitney

Dick Sequerra who bought some of the Bybee purifiers about 15 years ago and gave me his seal of approval, designed the spark plugs. I have a set in my Porsche. The purifiers work for video and servers, too.
The claims made for these wonder plugs remind me of some of the same sort of things from the old JC Whitney catalogues and also the inner wrappings of the Bazooka bubble gum packs with baseball cards. Great toilet reading, but little more than that.

But your designs, to my knowledge, do not claim to operate in superconducting, quantum, or classified domains. I consider your accomplishments largely irrelevant to your religious-like belief in a device with no foundation in science that anyone has been able to prove.

It really is religious, if you think about it. Because you tried it, liked what you heard, it is therefore true, regardless of factual basis. I can introduce you to a whole bunch of Pentecostals who will swear that they speak in other languages, all based on their experience. Nothing you can do to disprove them, so I guess that means what they believe is true. Who is the closed minded one?

Zig, I just can't talk about 'proof' of what these devices are.
I am constantly being shown by others, how well these devices work. However, you would not believe them either. A real demonstration of what these devices do for a loudspeaker will be at CES in a little over 1 month. Everybody is invited to VMPS at 'The Show' in Las Vegas in Jan, to hear them. I have little to do with it, but it should be interesting.

This thread started off soliciting contributions (with a suggested amount of $10 USD) to be applied towards the purchase of a Quantum Purifier and there were some commitments towards this aim. If someone on this forum has the means to do a physical analysis of the device could we collect the money and buy one, I am happy to contribute my $10

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.