Built in single PA in a Van... best option for the highs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for some help building a single PA running off a 1000 watt car amplifier mounted into the back door of my missionkite van. Built in so it can play inside and out, pull up swing the back door open. It'll mostly be playing directly off a phone aux strait to the amp.
I have a 12" sub and a 1000w amp neither are anything special but I already have them so just looking for the best way to build the box and fill in the highs? Would like some reach/long range so I can hear the music on the water while kiteboarding and holding small beach clean up parties. Nothing high end I was impressed with a couple 6x9s I had in a small box that would flip down with the back doors open running off the headunit lol. I could eventually go with 2 set ups in each back door but really think one should be sufficient. Thanks for any advice and ways to make this work without spending to much.

I could eventually go with 2 set ups in each back door but really think one should be sufficient. Thanks for any advice and ways to make this work without spending to much.
Whaaat ? I always thought that tweeters were fundamental for stereo reproduction, if you don't feel the necessity to mount two, well, I'm not here to explain the whole thing, it would imply also the correct allocation of each source ( namely, each driver ) with the dimension of the venue, I mean...correct placement of the stereo set, like two stand-alone units at about 5-10-20 m ( really, I don't know: I get lost above 2 m for home application :p)

ssv5_pg54_img01.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.