Anyone here use this TPA3255?

I started working on this. Ive installed the Board in a Power Amp chassis I bought that was like new. Im using a Meanwell EPP 300 48 power supply with it. Nice and compact specs are 48v at 6.25 amps. I actually have two of them. Is there anyways to use both of these with this board or is it even worth it. Specs on the board state 600 watts which I know is horse shizz. THe power Supply DC ouptuts are V+ and V- and the amp pcb looks for V+ and Grnd. WHats the difference as I have V- fmor PSU to the Grnd input on the AMp PCB and obviously V+ to positive. Any additinoal grounding need to be done? Its mounted on metal standoffs both supply and AMp. Power input (AC) is grounded to Chassis and Pin 1 of PSU also to chassis ground. AM I missing anything?

Attachments

• TPA3255_Dual_Build.jpeg
    TPA3255_Dual_Build.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 46
power Supply DC ouptuts are V+ and V- and the amp pcb looks for V+ and Grnd. WHats the difference as I have V- fmor PSU to the Grnd input on the AMp PCB and obviously V+ to positive.
If you connect (-) from the PSU to the GND of the amplifier and (+) from the PSU to the (+) of the amplifier, you will get double the voltage, which can fry the amplifier.
Does that Mean Well PSU have dual DC outputs +/- and GND or just one pair of outputs?