150.4 starting problem

Hello diyaudio family, the problem of the device is that when the plus and minus are connected, the LED light turns red, there is no reaction when the remote is connected, there is no defective part around the TL494, can you help?

Attachments

• mir_20240509_010546.jpg
    mir_20240509_010546.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 37
  • mir_20240509_010526.jpg
    mir_20240509_010526.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 38
I would also like to point out that the gray capacitor burst on the Perry output stage, I replaced it, and a 3205 MOSFET was faulty on the feed stage, and even though I installed new ones, when I connected the plus and minus, the red led except the remote started to light up.

There was a new development. I solved the problem of the red LED that turns on when plus or minus is connected. One 1gm transistor that I missed was found to be defective. It does not light up now, but if I pull the 10kohm resistor connected to the 16th pin of the 494 to GND with tweezers while protecting the device, the device turns on.

While in protection, pin 16 gives 12.69v. If I pull the 10kohm resistor to GND with tweezers, the device turns on.

Yes, Perry, this is a situation that I have never recommended, but it was a process I did taking the possibility of malfunction, it is not clear what will happen in the future, it was an interesting and different repair for me, the device is currently working with 4 channels active.

If there is a problem with the device, I will contact you again and let you know.
There is a faulty 1700.1 device that I am after, the supply mosfets drivers are good, but even though there are no output mosfets, the LEDs remain flickering while the device is protected. If I get it, I can open a new discussion topic soon and ask for help.